307 total views, 2 views today
Scripture Ingredient: 2 Tim. 4:18
And the LORD shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
ASK GOD TO BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST
1. (Pray in the Spirit for 10 minutes, then take this prayer)
“I receive the baptism of fire right now in the name of Jesus.”
2. Fire of the Holy Ghost, enter into my bones and every part of my life right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Let my prayers attract divine attention all through this year in Jesus name.
4. Holy Spirit, breathe life into my heart and lift the veil
of fear from me so that I can completely trust and rely on you in Jesus name.
5. O my soul, worry NOT; the same God who feeds the ravens and clothes the lilies has an eye out for me in year in Jesus mighty name.
6. In this year I shall not suffer lack in the name of Jesus.
7. Every spirit of grief and sorrow, my family is not your candidate in Jesus name.
8. You agents of bewitchment, my life is not your candidate, therefore die in the name of Jesus.
9. Every Satanic clock and calendar fashioned against my life, I set you on fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. I jump into the river of power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
11. Thou spirit of Armageddon, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
12. I refuse to be caged by the waters; thou powers of the marine kingdom, release my life and die in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. My birthplace shall not be my cauldron in the name of Jesus.
14. I sprinkle the blood of Jesus on my doorposts and household in Jesus name.
15. Every Judas of the night, I bury you by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. My eagle shall not be caged this year; thou eagle of my destiny begin to soar upon the wings of the wind in the name of Jesus.
17. O Lord, manifest your undiluted power in my situation this year in Jesus name.
18. Covenant-keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, release your virtues into my life in Jesus name.
19. Lord I thank you for answering my prayers.