84 total views, 2 views today
Today is the Day to Confront the Gates of the Coming year. Welcome the New Year in the spirit of Prayer!. (31st December to 1st January)
Scripture Ingredient: Psalm 102:2
Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call, answer me speedily.
Let’s have this in mind, between the periods of December 31st 23:59 to January 1st 00:1 is the hottest spiritual battle that many believers are not aware of at all. At this time, you will see satanic agent and their co-agent standing at the gate of the New Year to prevent many in crossing over into the New Year when the gates and door are thrown open in the spirit. They are pronouncing curses, satanic prayers (incantations) and making evil degrees against the children of God, the Church of God and God’s purpose for his people. Read More here
It’s to our advantage to be spiritually and physically awake at this hour to fight back with all the entire armory of God to drive Satan and his co-agents away violently and fearlessly.
Today you will go before the LORD today and explain to Him why you are going on this prayer-fasting journey. His word says in Isa. 41:21: Produce your cause, said the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, said the King of Jacob. After giving Him the reasons why you are going on this prayer and fasting marathon program, the next thing is for you to set specific times for your prayers.
These are the times you can bring your prayer requests before the LORD. Suggested times include: 12 midnight, 3a.m, 6a.m, 9 a.m., 12 noon, 3 p.m., 6 p.m.
Depending on your work schedule, please select some hours that you can stick to. Then lift up your voice to the LORD at those hours and see what He will do.
SESSION TWO: From (11:30 PM – 11:50 PM)
NOTE: You will start these prayers at exactly 30 minutes to midnight on, December 31 if you are not going to watch night service. Else when you are back begin firing bullet/arrows in the spirit immediately. Remember it’s very early in the morning the first day of the year.
1. Every periodic spirit of failure and bondage in my life be cut off, burn to ashes in Jesus name
2. Any power standing in the gap to renew bondages in my life, fall down and die in the name of Jesus
3. You my enemies in this year, you will see me no more; I am crossing over to the next year, the side of plenty and abundance for me in Jesus name.
4. Let the power of God in me be activated to pull down the empire of every strongman in my life in Jesus name.
5. O Earth, hide not the wrongs done to me; let my call for divine justice NEVER be silenced in Jesus name.
6. Every evil cry of ancestral idols against my destiny, be silenced now by the blood of Jesus.
7. Satanic accusation against me at the gate of my father’s house and mother’s house, be cancelled by the power of the blood of Jesus.
8. Any contrary power demanding worship or sacrifice from me, I present to you the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus right now.
9. Every problem with long tail afflicting my life, be consumed by the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. Satanic evidence tendered by wicked spirits against my life, be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus.
11. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by familiar spirits in this year, be released to me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by ancestral strongmen and women in this year, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by satanic horsemen at the gate, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. All my blessings that have been captured and buried by “frenemies”, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus. (NOTE: frenemies are enemies masquerading as friends).
15. All sicknesses and infirmities planted in my life in this year, be uprooted now, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
16. Every owner of evil load in this year, carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Thank You LORD for answering my prayers.
SESSION THREE: Late Night (11:50 PM – 12:30 AM Early Morning)
Confession: Psalm 24:7-10
“Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.”
1. Let the doors and gates of 2021 open unto me now in the mighty name of Jesus (at least 5 minutes please).
2. with your holy hand pointed to the heavens I declare, you my heavens in 2021, be open by fire in the name of Jesus
3. Let the womb of 2021 open and release my divine benefits now in the name of Jesus
4. Let my divine helpers for 2021 be released to locate me now in the name of Jesus
5. All my assigned helpers for 2021, both human and angelic, hear the word of the Lord: arise and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
6. This year I appoint all my spiritual enemies to the sword, to captivity, to famine, and death in the name of Jesus.
7. In this year 2021, the heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life in the name of Jesus.
8. In this year 2021, the sun, moon and stars shall cooperate with my divine destiny in the name of Jesus.
9. O God of signs and wonders, overshadow my life with your glory, signs and wonders this New Year in the name of Jesus.
10 (This is a 21-fold prayer … meaning you shout it at the top of your voice severe time or 21 thunderous times, with both hands lifted up, if you can.)
O Spirit and Power of resurrection, fall afresh upon my life in the name of Jesus
11. Holy Spirit, activate my spiritual womb for divine conception in Jesus name
12. Holy Spirit, activate my spiritual wings to fly like an eagle this year in Jesus name
13. Holy Spirit, activate my hands to prosper this year in Jesus name.
14. Holy Spirit, activate my feet to possess the land in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Spirit, activate my eyes to see the glory of God
16. Holy Spirit, activate my ears to hear in the spirit.
17. Holy Spirit, activate my heart to receive divine wisdom and understanding in Jesus name.
18. Holy Spirit, activate my soul to receive divine knowledge in Jesus name.
19. Holy Spirit, activate my mouth to prophesy with fire in Jesus name.
20. Holy Spirit, activate my body to receive divine healing in Jesus name.
21. Holy Spirit, activate my hands to war and my fingers to fight in Jesus name.
22. Holy Spirit, activate my body, soul and spirit for great revival in Jesus name.
23. My prayer altar, be activated with power for signs and wonders in Jesus name.
24. You my life, be activated by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
25. Lord I thank you for your answers to my prayers.
Early Morning (12:45 AM – Until the Holy Spirit gives you a release to stop)
1. Re-dedicate yourself to the Lord for the New Year
2. Anoint yourself, your academic certificates, wedding certificate or gown or ring, business documents, check books, your home, and anything you want to receive DIVINE FAVOR in the year and beyond…
Standing on the Word of God, using the Scripture in James 5:14-15; then forcefully and loudly speak the blessings of Deuteronomy 28: 1-14 on yourself and your family. (Please do this with holy passion.)
“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:14-16)
Deuteronomy 28: 1-14
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God. 3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field. 4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out. 7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. 9 The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways. 10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee. 11 And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do [them]: 14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
3. Praise and thank the Lord for as long as you can.
4. Now is the time to pray for your friends, family, Your Local Church and Pastors, Pray for World Mission/evangelism, your nation … and those that the Holy Spirit brings to your heart.