294 total views, 1 views today
This month we enter a different realm of prayer altogether.
Because a new season has dawned in the spirit. It is a time for intercessory prayers first and foremost, for your pastors in YOUR local church.
Did you watch the short video above? Can you now understand – why there is so much disunity and church splits everywhere? Why the divorce rate among pastors is soaring? Why the children of many pastors are turning their backs on the gospel?
Could it be that satanic agents in your community are actively praying against them? It does not matter whether you are in Ghana or anywhere in Africa or Boston, USA , Europe or Sydney, Australia.
Your city and church are very likely under intense satanic bombardment.
You heard it in the video. Let me give you a tip here…
The month of May is the month of intercession, as we gear up for the historic event coming up in Jerusalem in a few short weeks?
Here it is…
Praying For Others
A hospital chaplain visited a delightful old lady in the hospital. As he approached her bed, he noticed that with the index finger of one hand she was touching, one by one, the fingers of the other, with her eyes closed. When the chaplain spoke to her she opened her eyes and said, “Oh, chaplain, I was just saying my prayers – the prayers my grandmother taught me many years ago.”
The chaplain looked puzzled, so she went on to explain, “I hold my hand like this, my thumb towards me. That reminds me to pray for those nearest to me. Then, there is my pointing finger, so I pray for those who point the way to others – teachers, leaders, parents. The next finger is the biggest so I pray for those in high places. After that comes the weakest finger – look it won’t stand up by itself – so I pray for the sick and the lonely and the afraid. And this little one – well, last of all I pray for myself.”
What a great lesson! It is so easy to make our prayers about us – “Help me… deliver me… give me… show me… I need… I want…” when our prayers should be for and about others.
“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.” Ephesians 6:18
“Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.” Philippians 2:3
Amazing. This month if you’ll take the focus off yourself and your problems and instead invest your time and effort to pray FURIOUSLY for your spiritual leaders (i.e. your pastors, Bible teachers, cell group leaders, worship leaders, ministers, elders, etc) you will be rewarded more than you can ever imagine.
Please take this as a spiritual call to arms.
7 Furious Prayers For Your Pastor(s)
“Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with honor and majesty… Who makes his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire – Psalm 104:1,4”
Begin by Praise and worship
1. Let the power to mount up with wings as an eagle fall upon our pastors (mention the names).
2. O LORD, empower our pastors (mention the names) to receive fresh revelations from You daily, and to preach your undiluted word without fear or favor in Jesus name.
3. Let the crushing hammer of God crush every force opposing the calling and ministry of our pastor(s) ….
4. Every arrow of strife, disunity and divorce fired into our local church, hear the word of the LORD, go back to your senders never to return in Jesus name.
5. Every satanic prayer against pastors (mention the names), and their families be nullified by the power of the blood of Jesus.
6. Let every evil tongue rising up against our pastor(s)…. be confounded and be put to shame in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. I draw a circle of the blood of Jesus around my pastors (mention the names) and our entire congregation in Jesus name.
AFTER you have prayed furiously for your pastor(s), please take this one prayer for yourself (with a holy shout):
O death, where is your victory? Fear of death, arrow of death,
I curse you to die to your roots in the name of Jesus.
Remember to thank the LORD for answers to your prayers.
Be An Overcomer
Remember: JESUS IS LORD
Your Prayer Coach.