Begin your prayers by confessing God’s Word over your life now in the name of Jesus.
“He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.”
(Ps. 7:15-16 KJV).
“The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.” (Ps. 9:15, KJV).
“There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” (Ps. 91:10-11 KJV).
“He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet: and setteth me upon my high places.” (2 Sam. 22:34, KJV).
“Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. 8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” (Ps. 32:7-8 KJV).
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” (Jas. 1:17, KJV).
“If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.” (2 Chr. 20:9, KJV).
“Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.” (Mat. 15:25, KJV).
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”(Is. 41:10, KJV).
“For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.” (Is. 50:7-9 KJV).
Psalm 25:15 (KJV) Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
YOUR PRAYER ARROWS
1. Pray and block every claim of the enemy over your life.
2. In the name of Jesus vanquish anything, embodied or disembodied, seen or unseen contending with you, your family, the church, and your progress in this year.
3. Pray and ask for angelic reinforcement and assistance to overthrow all resistance in the spirit.
4. By the power of the Holy Spirit break the power of sorcerers, witches, diviners, mediums, enchantments, divination, incarnations and warlocks opposing you.
5. Command the arrest every form of Prince of Persia that will hinder your divine helpers.
6. Command the arrest and overturn of any demonic forces assigned to set traps to snare your feet.
7. With your hands lifted up pray for the favor of God for a divine turnaround.
8. Pray and ask for the breaker’s anointing to destroy all barriers, hindrances, and obstacles in your life.
9. With your eye lifted up pray for God’s help in all matters.
10. Begin to thank God for an answered prayer.
- I declare that all satanic infiltrations assigned against me are blocked.
- I arrest any satanic assignment, projection, imagination, programmed in the womb of time against me let it be intercepted, overturned and arrested in the name of Jesus.
- Any and every snare set for me, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the shackles break; let the nets be destroyed in the name Jesus.
- I declare that the hand of God is deployed to break every satanic cord set for me.
- I command pits dug for me to be blocked and traps are destroyed by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Right now in the mighty name of Jesus, I declare by the power of God’s Word that I will not lack any good thing and perfect thing in my life.
- I declare that my help is from the Lord, the maker of Heaven and Earth.
- I declare that no demon shall stand in my way in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I command by divine authority let every crooked path be made straight, let mountains and hill be made plain and let every valley be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- From today, I walk in the help of the Lord and by the grace of God.
- Thank God for answering prayers.