Premature death is course by two things
- Disobedience to God and Word of God
- Satanic attack to hinder or destroy God’s Purpose by destroying God’s children.
You shall therefore keep His statutes and His commandments which I command you today, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which the LORD your God is giving you for all time.”
Obeying the fifth commandment automatically builds habits and character that promote long life (Proverbs 4:10-11). A child trained in biblical principles and God’s way of life will avoid recklessness, violence, immorality, and rebellion against authority that often result in premature death.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”.
The demonic powers are after the destiny of the children of God (John 10:10). When death takes away a life, it registers it with sorrow and weeping. The devil has to put sorrow in many families. The Bible explained darkness as the spirit of death (Psalms 23). The Blood of Jesus is one of the potent weapons to fight against the spirit of loss. (Rev 12:11)
Psalm 68:20 God is to us a God of deliverance’s; And to GOD the Lord belong escapes from death.
Proverbs 10:2 Ill-gotten gains do not profit, But righteousness delivers from death.
Proverbs 11:4 Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, But righteousness deliver from death.
Hosea 13:14 Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol? Shall I redeem them from death? O Death, where are your thorns? O Sheol, where is your sting? Compassion will be hidden from My sight.
Psalm 118:17 I shall not die, but I shall live, and recount the deeds of the Lord.
Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
Genesis 6:3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.”
8. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose
1. In the name of Jesus, I commit these prayers in the hands of the Lord and nothing will come against my prayers.
2. I boldly declare in the name of Jesus that I (put your name) have the life of God. I will live and not die but I will declare the works of the Lord in every area of my life.
3. I declare and decree that I will live to fulfill the purpose and the plans of God for my life.
4. I cancel every plans, agenda and programmes of the enemy concerning my life in the name of Jesus.
5. I stand upon Psalm 118:17: and declare that I shall not die but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
6. I release the fire of God and destroy every evil coffin, prepared by the agent of death for my life by the blood of Jesus.
7. Let those who are digging a pit for me fall in their own pit in the name of Jesus.
8. I come against the oppressor by the hammer of Jehovah; let my oppressors be broken into pieces Jesus’ Name.
9. I declare that the judgement of God is released against those who are seeking to destroy me in the name of Jesus.
10. Every evil wish, thought, imagination and plans of death fashioned against me go back to your sender now in Jesus name.
11. Every spirit that is sent to attack me go back to your sender right now in Jesus Name.
12. In the name of Jesus, let the sword of the Lord be released against the spirit of witchcraft militating against me.
13. Let the sword of the Lord be released against every agent of darkness. I destroy the powers of witchcraft in the name of Jesus. I destroy the power of every incantation made against my life in the name of Jesus.
14. I break and destroy the power of every evil words spoken against my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I destroy the power of spells, hex, and incantation made against my life.
16. Let the sword of Lord be released against every false prophet hired against my life.
17. Let the sword of the Lord be released against the evil priest hired against my life
18. Every curse of death spoken against me be broken in the name of Jesus.
1. I declare & decree that My body, soul and spirit, is covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.
2. My life is hidden in Christ and nothing can take me from this earth before God’s time.
3. My life is secured in Christ Jesus forever in Jesus mighty name.
4. I shall live to fulfill the purpose and plans of God for my life in Jesus name.
Seal every prayer in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- To learn more, go to Homepage
- Share and follow us at Facebook Prayerforce
- Contact Us here
We’d love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and comments below.