2,911 total views, 4 views today
Paul the apostle taught, “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds” (2 Corinthians 10:4). This is a life-changing promise that will mean the difference for you between victory and defeat during coming days!
Spiritual Warfare Now
We are facing greater spiritual battles today than ever before. There has been a release of demonic activity on earth over the past months that is unseen in world history. And we are going to see an even greater release of demonic activity during coming months. These are more than physical battles. This is spiritual warfare. What is happening in the Middle East and throughout the world is spiritual. Closer to home, we are fighting a spiritual battle for the souls of family members and loved ones. Believers must be prepared! More specifically, a prepared soldier should never, ever go into battle without the right armor. That would be disastrous! Victory in battle hinges upon suitable armor and appropriate weaponry. And a spiritual battle requires proven spiritual weapons. It’s impossible to avert the attacks of the devil and prevail against his strategies in your own strength. The Word of God instructs, “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil” (Ephesians 6:11). Today than ever before, we live in a world of spiritual and financial calamities. To counter Satan’s attacks on the body of Christ, we must be prepared!
Weapons for Spiritual Warfare
Preparation for spiritual battle requires the application of principles revealed in the Word of God. When the whole armor of God is applied and used properly, you have full protection and are enabled to hold your ground against the enemy. Ephesians 6 lists these seven pieces of armor — seven weapons of spiritual warfare — that can be the difference between life and death for you and your loved ones:
- Your loins girt about with truth (verse 14). Loins refer to our minds. Peter said, “Gird up the loins of your mind” (1 Peter 1:13). Fill your mind with the Word of God.
- Your breastplate of righteousness (verse 14). The breastplate covers the vital organs and speaks of the heart. The breastplate of righteousness fortifies your heart against the enemy’s attacks. Allow the righteousness revealed in God’s Word to influence your mind and touch your heart.
- Your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace (verse 15). The Word of God must affect your walk, your life. This happens as the Word fills your mind, touches your heart, and is manifested, or seen, in your walk. It all begins with your mind. You begin to read and hear the Word, and it begins to influence and fill your heart with truth. This affects your actions and daily life.
- Your shield of faith (verse 16). Faith brings powerful results, for when faith is joined with the results of the Word in your mind, heart, and life; you can withstand the onslaught of the enemy and render the enemy’s fiery darts ineffective.
- Your helmet of salvation (verse 17). Once the truth enters your mind, touches your heart, and is manifested in your actions, it becomes your nature. The helmet of salvation is the doctrine of the Word that brings balance to your life and keeps you walking steady in the Spirit.
- Your sword of the Spirit (verse 17). All the armor up to this point has served a defensive purpose, intended for use in facing the enemy. The sword of the Spirit is the Word of God, and it is intended to be used as an offensive weapon against the enemy. In three consecutive instances, Jesus Christ Himself used the Word of God as He resisted Satan’s temptation, repeatedly saying, “It is written” (Matthew 4:4, 6-7). The sword of the Spirit helps you take back the territory that belongs to you — your family, your finances, and your health.
- Your time spent in prayer and supplication in the Spirit (verse 18). The final weapon, also to be used on offense, is prayer that covers and clothes us like a mantle
The time has never been more critical for believers to be armed and ready with the spiritual weapons that God has provided! I cannot emphasize this enough. Your life, and the lives of your loved ones, may hang in the balance!
Another Powerful Weapon in Your Spiritual Arsenal
Your seed can be another great weapon in your arsenal, for you can literally change your circumstances through planting toward the Gospel: “He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully” (2 Corinthians 9:6). You are crucial to the kingdom of God, and your giving is a spiritual weapon! Your faithfulness in prayer and financial support enables us to say yes to many nations that have opened their doors to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please pray! And please be faithful and generous with your support. Without your help, we cannot go to nations where the need is great and souls are desperate to hear the Gospel. I wish I could sit down with you today and tell you about the amazing opportunities opening up right now. In some nations, the doors have been closed for decades, but now they are beginning to open! The Lord has given us this season, and we must not delay. We must respond now, for this is the day, this is the hour, to preach the Gospel and win lost souls to Christ.
Plant Your Seed Today
As you sow your precious financial seed, you take the living Word of God to a world sinking deeper and deeper into danger and darkness of spiritual calamity.
As you sow, you give toward fulfilling the Great Commission! Do your best in every area of your life, including your finances. Nothing touches God’s heart like your giving toward the Gospel. “Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine” (Proverbs 3:9-10). When you sow financial seed into the fertile soil of this ministry, you reap an eternal harvest as the Gospel is preached, lost souls are saved, the oppressed and afflicted are set free by the power of God and people are healed as they pray through! Help us take the Gospel and healing power of Jesus Christ to the nations by sowing a generous seed today. Sow today, and let’s get the job done together! Let’s tell the world about our Lord Jesus! And let’s get prepared for the coming spiritual battles before it’s too late! For the glorious and eternal cause of our precious Lord Jesus Christ.
Share your comments and testimony below here.
- Share your comments and testimony below here.
- We will glad to here from you.
- To learn more go to Homepage
- Follow us at Facebook Prayerforce
- Contact Us here