1,212 total views, 2 views today
We’ll explore a series of prayers to destroy enemies today. I know you might be wondering if it is right to pray for your enemy’s destruction. Before, I used to be against those that pray for their enemies’ destruction until I begin to encounter challenges beyond my control.
Personally, I believe that before anything happens in the physical, there would have been a spiritual manifestation. Your action towards what happens in the spirit realm will determine the result you get in the physical. Many times I have been attacked in the dream, but by the grace of God, I conquer them. And I keep asking myself, why is this happening? The truth is, whether you are rich or poor, young or old, beautiful or ugly, tall or short, dark or fair, there are people that are not happy because of your existence.
You will be wondering what you did wrong. Well, in most cases, you might not have issues with them. Probably they have foreseen the glory of God in you, envious of the good things around you and the one that is yet to come, and they want to stop you from receiving it. Such people are ready to do anything to cut your destiny short, and that’s why you need prayers to destroy enemies because If you don’t destroy them, they will destroy you. Although, Jesus Christ commanded that we should pray for our enemies, see the passages below:
Biblical Grounds To Pray For Enemies
Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
Proverbs 20:22 Do not say, “I’ll pay you back for this wrong!” Wait for the Lord, and he will avenge you.
Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are
These passages and some other passages in the Bible indicate that Jesus Christ wanted us to bless our enemies but in the old and new testament, the saints prayed for their enemies’ destruction. So, prayers to destroy your enemies are biblical, I pray the Holy Spirit will direct you to know when to apply them.
Biblical Grounds To Pray For Enemies Destruction
Luke 19:27: But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me
Psalm 81:14 How quickly I would subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes!
Micah 5:9: Your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies, and all your foes will be destroyed.
Deuteronomy 30:7 -The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you
Psalm 6:10 All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish; they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame
As you can see above there are bible verses for prayers to destroy enemies and also to bless them. Don’t allow the enemies to destroy you before you pray, Ephesians 6:12 says For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Life is full of battle, and as a child of God, you should be ready to fight and overcome it, and the only weapon we have is prayer.
Bible Centered Prayers To Destroy Enemies
In the book of Judges Chapter 6: The Lord allowed the Midianites, the Amalekites to oppress the Israelites because the Israelites worship idols. When the Israelites planted crops, the Midianite will not come, but when it is time for harvest, the Midianite will appear to reap all the Israelite’s crops, live stocks and leave them with nothing. The oppression lasted for seven good years until the Israelites cried unto the Lord for help.
First of all, the Israelites disobeyed God, and he allowed the Midianites to invade them. The Midianites are Israelites’ enemies because their mission was to steal and destroy their lands. At times, your disobedience to God can open doors for the enemies to oppress you just like the Israelites. It is important you know how and why your enemy is attacking you; this will help you to know the right prayer points. The first set of prayers to destroy enemies will be forgiveness of sin and thanksgiving. The Bible says in all circumstances you should give thanks 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
Father, I thank you for keeping me alive to this moment, I appreciate you for not allowing me to perish in this situation. Oh Lord, I thank you for the gift of life, and I know I will overcome my enemies. I appreciate you Oh Lord because you always answer my prayer and you will continue to accept my supplications.
My Heavenly Father, I know I have wronged you in many ways, I have disobeyed you. Please, Lord, have mercy upon me. I’m a sinner Oh Lord; wash away my sin with the blood of Jesus Christ. Please, Lord, forgive every sin my enemies are using against me.
Father, by Your mercy, deliver me from every enemy oppressing me. Put an end to every operation of the oppressor in my life, destroy their power over me.
Be Bold to Pray to Destroy Enemies
- Oh Lord, cancel the work of the evil reapers in my life. Nullify the plan of anyone waiting to steal my harvest in Jesus Mighty Name.
- My Father and My God, all power on earth and in heaven belongs to you; let every evil power tormenting my life fall down dead in the name of Jesus.
- I cut off every hand pulling me back from moving forward. I destroy all the satanic forces obstructing me to step into the next level in Jesus name.
- My Father in heaven you’re the living God, you delivered Peter from the prison, set me free today from the spiritual prison that is holding me captive in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, scatter the gathering of evil forces working against my life. Let your fire consume all satanic altars that I have been summoned to in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord arise for the sake of the Name of your Son Jesus Christ and scatter those that want me dead. Avenge the evil they have done to me and my household in Jesus name.
- You said your thoughts for me are of good and not evil; condemn any tongue rising against me and my family in Jesus Christ Name.
- Father in heaven, anyone that refuses to repent, seeking for my downfall, let the evil they have done return back to them right now in Jesus mighty name.
- This battle is not mine Oh Lord, you said you will fight my battle and I shall hold my peace Exodus 14:14, disgrace those who want to put me in shame in Jesus name.
- Lord cancel all evil pronouncements upon my life and cleanse every satanic mark with the blood of Jesus Christ right now in Jesus name.
- My heavenly Father, empty my destiny from the evil loads and fills me with joy of Lord, happiness, peace of mind and love in Jesus name.
- I jump over and pass the evil pit dug for me, and fill the pit with whoever plots the evil plan in Jesus’ name.
- O’ My Father in Heaven, remove every garment of shame, reproach, and retrogression that the enemies put on me, and set them ablaze with your consuming fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
- By your power Oh Lord, I return every satanic arrow back to the sender and I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ right now.
- Every battle my parent fought they couldn’t win that has been transferred to me, My Father in heaven, put an end to it now by your power in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, strengthen me in my dream to overcome the power of the evil one. Fill me with your Holy Spirit fire and with your power to conquer in the day and night in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, give me the power of victory to overcome spiritual oppressors tormenting my destiny in Jesus mighty name.
- Lord, consume with your fire every satanic cobweb, rope, and net the enemies are using to steal my blessing in Jesus name.
- Father in heaven; destroy every satanic covenant controlling my life with the blood of Jesus. Separate me from such evil covenant by your power today and forever in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, arrest every principality and power holding my destiny and set me free right now in Jesus mighty name.
The aim of this warfare is to destroy enemies and to help overcome the power of the evil one over you. Nonetheless, it’s important to examine your ways before the Lord every day. You must be clean and be holy in all manner of conversation, conduct and be blameless. Remember, the Israelites did disobey God, and God permitted the Midianites to deal with them. Proverb 16:17 says when a man’s way pleases God; he maketh his enemies to be at peace with him. Your salvation is paramount and the Lord will fight your battle while you hold your peace. As you pray, the Lord will terminate all the plans of the enemies over your life, household and family in Jesus Mighty name.