There are two different kinds of curses that can come upon a man. We have the following: Divine Curse and Demonic Curse.
Duet. 28:15-16. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandment and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall com upon thee, and overtake thee:
God hardly curse a man. He is a lovely God. But before He can place a curse on man, there must have been several warnings for the person in order to make correction and amend his ways. (Genesis 2:15-17) 15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Several Bible texts have indicated where God cursed people, country, plants and animal.
First, let’s look at Adam and Eve. They made a regretful mistake by disobeying God. From there, God placed a curse upon them and their generation. Since then, all people have been under a curse, and the only way to find blessings is to turn from sin, trusting in the Lord’s promise of salvation.
(Genesis 12:1-3) 1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (Genesis 12:1-3)
(Gala 3:10-14) 10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gala 3:10-14)
God’s curses are eternal, and not any man of God can reverse it except a few anointed men of God such as prophets that can plead on behalf of the affected person.
Constant divine disobedient can force God to curse a man forever. Such person is likely not to be useful in life. Be careful and live righteously.
They are curses from witchcraft powers. They are negative utterances issues to destroy a person’s life and destiny. Some demonic curses can come from strangers, relative, parents and the aim is to render you a hopeless and useless in life. If you find yourself experience losses, less, or no appreciation for every work done you might be operating on a curses. If you live in a house or belong to a family where the foundation is cursed, no matter your efforts, it will certain affects your dreams and destiny and this tells you have inherited the curse of the house, family or the land. If you are yet to be married at the age of 40 years plus for example you should know that there is a demonic curse in place. So you need to take your time to break the curses and evil covenant that is frustrating your efforts and connections as a child of God. The Bible says, “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. (Matthew 11:12)
You must Break Family Curses By Prayer.
Leviticus 20:9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother, his blood shall be upon him.
Isaiah 10:27– And it shall come to pass in that day, that burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
Two things to consider now!
A family curse is a generational problem and can only be solved by warfare prayers, deliverance and breaking away from sins.
This is a common experience in Ghana and in Africa. The force of family problem is a serious stumbling block. Many are confronted by stubborn bondage because of curses issued upon them. That’s why it is very hard for many to break a long term curses. The evil pronouncement of one person in a family can negatively affect so many destinies in that same family.
Ancestral curses are another form of demonic obstacles that prevents successful ending. Many of the problems troubling peoples today started from their foundation – the mistake of the parents, curses, covenant, polygamous inheritance spirit, generational setback, afflictions etc. When a child of God is operating in a curse, he/she will begins to notice gradual sluggishness, demotion, shame, hunger, debt and later extends to poverty, marital delay, divorce, death sickness etc. the journey of a man can be stopped by a curse. A woman can experience lateness in child bearing due to witchcraft and foundation curses and covenant in the family line.
You must Break Family Curses And Their Consequences.
Proverbs 20:20 – Whoso curseth his father or mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness.
The symbol of a family is directly rooted to a bloodline. Bloodline is a spirit and has a voice! This means the same blood connects family together. If you happen to have a Jezebel among your family relations, perhaps a woman who simply hates you and your children, you are bound to experience a mysterious attack. Why? Because both of you share the same inheritance. A particular curse in the family may trigger so many problems in your life. In most families, the curses that is hijacking people’s destiny is the curse of thou shall not prosper. Sad to notice the high rate of failures, disappointment, confusions at the edge of breakthrough. Many people are suffering from curses which they know nothing about because the cause of the curses took place a very long time ago in their lineage. As a matter of fact, these are the reasons why most people are very far away from their blessing. There are so many people who are hardworking, brilliant, gifted but today; the enemy has tied down their greatness. Affected people thought they are moving forward whereas they are being stagnated. It is not because they offended God, or they did one evil thing. Perhaps, the major cause is the evil things our forefathers have done through sacrifices, bloodshed before they died. As a Child of God, we need to pray more in order to break the evil effects of these curses in our lives through the blood of Jesus.
You don’t need to be afraid. There is still hope for you in Christ Jesus as far as your prayer life is not draining away, then you will surely be free from slavery.
Jesus said Matthew 11: 12“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
Be aggressive and rise up in prayer and fight back, the Lord is fighting for you.
This is What Curses Can Do To A Person?
1. Curses can make a journey of 10 days to be 100 years for you.
2. Curses can make a person not to achieve something despite his money and wealth acquired.
3. Curses can make a man/woman work outside the divine plans and purpose of God for your life.
4. Curses can make a man or woman marry wrong person or live in abusive relationship.
5. Curses can influence a person to be attached to the wrong person(s) in life with aim of stealing and destroying you. This leads to premature death.
6. Curses can make a person invest all his/her money and wealth on sickness, deceases or other unnecessary things.
7. Generational curses can drag a man/woman backward and spoil his/her reputation privately and publicly.
8. Curses if frequent can steal a man’s dignity, gifts, promotion, will power and prayer life.
9. Ancestral curses can make a person to be depressed, oppressed, suppressed, confused and even go madness.
10. Parental curses especially mothers can keep you in the pit of stagnancy, limitation and unending rejection.
11. Curses can make your destiny helpers to easily forget about you or ignore you and reject you suddenly.
12. Some curses can make a woman not to be fruitful to bear children all the days of their life.
13. When a curse is placed on a person it makes him/her become wonder aimlessly and lose the sense of dignity and self respect.
14. If you suspect there is a particular curse in your family, it introduce the spirit of poverty, hardness, sorry, marital delay, wasted effort, and many more difficulties.
15. Some curse can make a man or woman not to stay married with one person.
16. If you come from a polygamous family, foundation inherited curses will forces you to share in the same line of polygamous marriage.
How Can I break family curses Inheritances?
1. Give your life to Christ Jesus.
2. Confess your sins and forsake them. No curse will be broken if your continues in sin
3. Ask for mercy and forgiveness of God over every ancestral sin.
4. Stand on the Word of God in your prayer so that your prayers can be more effective.
5. Renounce all attachness and involvement with any curse. Break all links and contacts with the enemy. For example break evil souls ties and blood covenants properly and thoroughly.
6. Break all the curses associate with the dedication. Resist the devil and Refuse to give room to the devil. Refuse to yield to his temptation.
7. Release yourself from all curses standing on your redemption through the blood of Jesus. Galatians 3:134-15, Colossians 2:14-15
8. Replace all curses with blessings using Deuteronomy 28. Identify the root causes of the problems and deal with it prayerfully.
9. Flee away from fornication and other unholy activities. Plead the blood of Jesus upon your life more often.
10. Ask other believers to help you pray for total deliverance if you see the curses are still activities.
Make open Confession with the Word of God.
1. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against me in judgment I condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the Lord.
2. The Lord will disappoint the devices of the crafty against me, so that their hands cannot perform [their] enterprise in Jesus mighty name. The Lord will take the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the forward is carried headlong. (Job 5:12-13)
3. The Lord will hide me in his secret place from the pride and plan of the wicked. He will keep me secretly in his pavilion and from the strives of tongues. (Psalms 91:1)
4. O’ Lord destroy thou them that are plotting against my life, O God let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee. (Psalms 5:10)